Tuesday, June 30th, 6.30 - 8.00pm, Lough Rea Hotel & Spa, Galway Road, Loughrea,
Are you a business that is trying to do everything and keep up to date with this app, that app and the feeling of being overwhelmed is beginning to creep in? Does this sound familiar? The Local Enterprise Office is hosting a free practical workshop on how to Demystify the Digital Maze on Tuesday, June 30th from 6.30pm to 8pm in the Lough Rea Hotel and Spa. Speakers will include Breda Fox, Head of Enterprise Local Enterprise Office Galway; Cllr Shane Donnellan Loughrea Chamber of Commerce President and Martha Fraser, Owner of Embrace Health. For booking information go to the Local Enterprise Office website: www.localenterprise.ie
The workshop will introduce a 10 step formula from Martha Fraser which will help you create a social media strategy that will work for your business. This formula will do the following:- Give you clarity on your customer
- - Give you clarity on your business goals
- - Help you get effective results from social media.
- - Tell you which apps you should be using
- - How to measure results
- - How you can time manage your time better to get even better results
- - How you can create content for your social media well in advance
- - How you can connect with your customer for life and make them a returning customer
- - How you can beat the overwhelm of the online world be learning these simple lessons
- - Give you more time off to enjoy some fun time
Martha aims to help businesses gain an insight and help you get rid of that feeling that the digital maze is something to run away from and instead help you embrace the online world that can help you and your business get a better life.
Breda Fox will speak about the online trading vouchers. These are to the value of €2,500 and are available from the Local Enterprise Office for small Irish businesses trying to enhance their online presence. Applicants businesses must be registered and trading for 12 months. The vouchers are targeted at businesses that have a limited online trading presence and have less than 10 employees. The online trading vouchers can be used for the development or upgrade of an e commerce website.
Cllr Shane Donnellan will provide some information on the night about broadband and its potential for Loughrea businesses. He will also talk about the development of a town team and town twinning.